Members Only Menu
It's time again for our annual Christmas party and we're planning another fabulous year-end send off!!! The party will be held at the Aliso Viejo Library on December 4th at 6pm, our regular meeting time.
1. SCPC is supplying pizza and drinks and other bits and pieces. We're asking Canon shooters to bring appetizers and everyone else to bring desserts. Don't worry you don't have to feed everyone, just bring enough for about 6-12 folks.
2. Vivien and Dene Olsen are going to be setting up a photo booth for us. Any props you bring just add to the fun. You should see some of the pics from past years.
3. A photo contest. This will be a print contest like last year. To make it accessible to everyone we decided to leave the subject matter wide open. Just a couple of points to consider. First, the presentation rules are the same as for Orange County fair: prints framed under glass or plexiglass, no canvas or metal prints. Second no watermarking or otherwise identifying your image. Third, please enter an image that we have not already seen, either in galleries or at the fair.
4. We will also have a gallery for you to upload your favorite photo of the year. This one should be watermarked or otherwise identified. It doesn't have to be your best image or critically good, just your favorite. This will be looped during the party for everyone to enjoy.
5. Last but not least, PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!! We will be giving out raffle tickets to members who's dues are current. Last year we gave out about 2k worth of photo gear so if you're not current, see that Christie gets your check before the party. One of our members won a great prize right after he signed up at the Christmas party last year. It pays to be a member :)
You are more than welcome to bring spouses and significant others so they can see for themselves what's consuming all your time. We still have lots of preparation ahead so if your are able to help in any way, please let me know. We have a great group of members and the best way to get to know them is get involved!
Who's OnlineWe have 14 guests online
Our Newsletters OnlineWe just wanted you to be aware that we have our Monthly Newsletters right on this site so you can view them if you missed the emailings. The newsletter is another way of keeping our members up-to-date on what's happening and what's about to happen. Click here to read the newsletters.
South County Photo Club home page